Thursday, April 3, 2014

Birthday Thank You's

Hello!  Here's one of the types of cards I made for Thank you cards for my son's birthday.  I signed up for paper pumpkin during the free marker deal and I changed up my cards that came with the welcome kit to use as thank you cards.  I stamped a party hat in Real Red from the stamp set A Fitting Occasion and then punched it out with a 1'' circle punch, then layered that on another circle punched from a 1/8'' circle punch, and layered that on top of the starburst that came with the kit.  Now I have 4 ready to go cards for birthday gifts!


Tomorrow I will have more pictures of the other decorations and things I made for his party tomorrow.  I made some cute pinwheels and a banner, as well as name tags for the party favor bags, so I'll have those to show you.  I love how they turned out!
Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment