Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray Card Left Overs!

Hello! I don't know about you, but I always seem to struggle with left over pieces when I'm scrapbooking or making cards. But this time, it was easy to figure out how to use my left overs. I used the left over card stock stickers from the Hip Hip Hooray card kit to make little thank you cards for my Etsy and Stampin' Up! customer orders.  I always need thank you cards. These cards were a snap to create, with left over card stock from my son's birthday party decorations I made and the Hip Hip Hooray Cardstock stickers. Take a look at what I did with my left overs.  I made my favorite-mini cards! (And one regular sized card).

 I couldn't help but notice how this kit would make great cards for a teacher gift.  Change up the greeting or make a personalized stamp for the teacher, stamp the cards, and you have an excellent gift for him or her! I think it's a great idea, and who doesn't love to receive ready made cards?



There are three greeting stamps that come in the Hip Hip Hooray card kit: Hip Hip Hooray It's your day, Thanks, and Just For You.  Perfect for several occasions!  You can order this kit online in my online store here.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment