Friday, April 11, 2014

Whale Birthday Decorations

Hello!  Since I shared the decorations I made for my son's birthday this past weekend, I thought I'd share the decorations I made for last year's birthday.  Last year we had a whale birthday party for him, and I made a banner and some little cup cake toppers.  I really liked the decorations.  I love whales, and it was a fun theme.

 I used the Designer Series Paper Stacks to make the banners.   I chose Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, and Midnight Muse.  I cut the letters with my Bigshot and the Serif Essentials Bigz Dies in Whisper White.
I made a Tempting Turquoise frosting with food coloring, and stamped the whale from the Fox and Friends stamp set in Blue Bayou on Whisper White card stock, then layered them on Pool Party Scallop  Circles.  It was a fun birthday.  I'm excited to plan for next year's!  Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment