Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Embossed Valentine Card

Hello!  I have another Valentine card to share with you.  I was so happy with the way this card turned out.  I was in the mood to make a valentine something, with no real plan in mind, but as I looked over what I had that was Valentine-ish, I somehow came up with this as I was going along.  I like this card because it's simple (shocker, I know!) and it doesn't really require a ton of supplies or stamps.

Using my big shot, I die cut the large real red heart from the hearts framelits, and then embossed the rose red card stock with the heart edge embossing folder from the adorning accents set.  I stamped the images from a retired valentine set, punched out the greeting with the modern label punch, and the little hearts with the Full Heart punch, then strung it on a line of baker's twine, hung up with a clothes pin.  I even embossed the soft suede card base with the perfect polka dots embossing folder, but I am glad that was covered up with the rose red card stock, because I think it was too much texture for one card.  I hope you enjoyed today's post, and I'll see you tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment