Thursday, March 27, 2014

Baby Card Holder and Matching Cards

Hello!  Today's project is one I made a while ago, but I still love it.  I made it for a friend who was having a baby, and everyone loved it.  I've made these with several different themes, and they always turn out great.  Who doesn't love a set of cards with envelopes in a matching folder that holds them all together?  Such a fun gift!







Because this project was made a while ago, all the stamps are retired, but Stampin' Up! does have two great baby stamp sets right now called Baby Prints, and Baby, We've Grown that would work beautifully for a recreation of this gift.  The ribbon I used is the Whisper White Taffeta ribbon, which is my absolute favorite ribbon by Stampin' Up!  It's so elegant and soft and just makes everything beautiful. Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you enjoyed the project.  See you Tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment